Our company throughout time

2002

The factory with new buildings for raw material storage, powder coating, production and packing. PN Hardware has its own water purifying plant for surface treatment and is environmentally approved. The site is fully built-up, and the town has come closer. Furthermore, we have got a beautiful neighbour, The Rhododendron Park.Future extensions have to be built on our site of 120.000 square metres outside the town.

1977

The railway was moved, and the railway area was bought by PN Hardware. An old hospital was pulled down and made room for a new warehouse, office building and buildings for electro and hot dip galvanizing and painting.

1954

The manufacturer’s villa was pulled down. A new warehouse and a two-storeyed factory were built.

1915

The factory, the villa and the first office building viewed from Nørregade.

1899

Reconstructed factory after the fire in 1899 and the manufacturer’s villa with office.

1893

The factory in Brønderslev including an apartment for the manufacturer

1877

The first factory in the little village Tylstrup, built as an extension to the parents’ house.